Model Name - Symantec Norton Anti Virus (1 pc) Desktop (1 yr) CD (TSL)
* Active protection - protects you from viruses, identity theft and social media dangers
* Automatic, silent updates - keep you one step ahead
* Deep-cleansing tools - scour and disinfect even the nastiest infections
* Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton? users.
* Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
* SONAR Behavioural Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
* Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
* Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
* Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
* Scam Insight reviews a website's reputation and lets you know if it's safe to enter your personal information.
* Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent "phishing" sites set up to steal your personal information.
* Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can't be lost or stolen.
* Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it's too late.
* Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads and links to unsafe external sites.
* Network mapping and monitoring shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
* Automatic product downloads and installations when you're not using your computer ensure your protection is always up to date.
* Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
* Insight + Optimised File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
* Built-in Intelligence maximises battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
* Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties - to update, renew, fix or install Norton - including Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family and Identity Safe.
* Windows 8 Compatibility features touch-friendly support which works equally great in keyboard and mouse environments.
* Norton Power Eraser scrubs your computer of deeply embedded, difficult-to-remove infections.
* Norton Bootable Recovery Tool creates an emergency rescue CD, DVD or USB that gets your PC running like new, even if it's so infected it won't start up.
* Windows 8 App remediation scans Windows 8 apps for threats and removes them.
* FREE SUPPORT for English language only gets you access to help online or by phone.
Operating Systems Supported
Microsoft? Windows? XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Windows 7/ Windows 8
256 MB of RAM
300 MB of available hard disk space
CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
Microsoft Internet Explorer? 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)
Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)
Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)